Nutrition is a critical aspect of any fitness related goal, some feel even more important than the exercise. They say that a six pack is made in the kitchen and its completely accurate. Over the years I’ve watch people do hours of exercise 6-7 days a week and they never look any different.
We can customize a nutrition program to meet any fitness goal, the first step is to schedule a complimentary NutriFit Analysis!
The NutriFit Analysis
As a Get Fit member, you are entitled to a complimentary NutriFit Analysis. Statistics show that approximately 95% of people, who join health clubs and gyms, drop out by the sixth week. The reason for the high failure rate is due to lack of results. Lack of results is more often due to a lack of knowledge and education about fitness and nutrition.
The NutriFit Analysis was designed to give you the education about nutrition and exercise that you need to be successful. .
What Does The NutriFit Analysis Include?
- We will first understand your exercise and diet history, your limitations, and your specific goals.
- Depending on your goals, we may do a few fitness tests like body composition.
- If losing fat/building muscle is your goal, we will establish goals for weight and bodyfat.
- We will break down your current exercise and nutrition program and educate you in these areas.
With Nutrition, We Will Cover
- Caloric Need
- How Insulin affects fat storage, cholesterol and triglyceride production, blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Meal Frequency
- Protein Intake
- Timing & Balancing Meals
With Exercise We Will Cover
- Weights VS Cardio
- Muscle Fiber Types and How these fibers affect calorie burning
- Target Heart Rate
- Frequency, Intensity, Length of Workouts and Types of Exercises that you need.